Thursday, May 29, 2008

Everyone's a cricket

Thursday, May 29, 2008
I found it:

Overly long. Horrendously punctuated. Needlessly padded. Reliant on exclamation marks to telegraph jokes. Mired in the 'I put a mentler in my movie' mindset. Shamelessly manipulative. and yet spectacularly deficient in its ability to manipulate me. I truly believe that sensitive subject matter does not a superb piece of writing make.

Stop by next month for another bitter, mean-spirited, and jealousy-ridden review of nothing in particular.

2 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Ah, the "I put a 'mentler in my movie' mindset" is a good one. Often plays well come awards time.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
I have no idea to what you might be referring. Or to what I might be referring, come to that.

Oooh. That was a nice comma.

 
◄Design by Pocket