Thursday, May 15, 2008

How you used to be

Thursday, May 15, 2008
Do you remember laptop death? The mourning continues. V recently asked me for a run/walk program for his wonderful bicycle naming mot. I can't find it, it was on the old hard drive. Pain in the tits, and also a reminder of all the other stuff that was lost. But today Common law found a little memory card from long, long ago. Thereon were contained about 100 photos, mostly taken with telephones. A happy discovery.

And so because my out of dope, over stimulated, underfed brain is refusing to come up with even two fucking words on the hugely built up dinner party post, I give you, for one time only, The Bridge Crew:




This as they were, of course, and Riker's teeth were never as yellow as they appear to be here but yeah, there you have it. I made them. Amn't I fucking deadly?


Today's Title

10 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Sam, Problemchildbride said...

Groovy cute.

Manuel said...

cool as fudge.......I didn't swear there....did you notice...kids init....

Medbh said...

Oh, sweet jeebus, my ovaries just went pop.
Sniff.
Gorgeous girls!

Rosie said...

aw. Data's the spit of you.

Sniffle&Cry said...

They fucking melt you, don't they?

Conan Drumm said...

Fab gals, and I like the attitude on that young wan. Don't put them on the stage, Mr Worthington!

savannah said...

i'm so sorry, sugar! your life is going to be hell! we only had 1 gorgeous girl to deal - and you have 2! well done to you and CL, sugar! xox ;-)

Ellie said...

I'd like to inform the interweb that they are a zillion times cuter than they appear in this picture.

fatmammycat said...

AW! Adorable girls, love the glasses.

Twenty Major said...

i'm so sorry, sugar! your life is going to be hell!

And they grow up so fast these days.

 
◄Design by Pocket