Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's not a matter of you versus me

Thursday, May 29, 2008
I love the camaraderie of the roads. We motorists, us drivers, we look out for our own. Always yielding politely to each other, flirtingly flashing our lights in thanks. We need more of this. More discussion, more back and forth, more meaningful driver shorthand.

In particular I would like a designated light on Purple Danger which denotes 'Don't fucking flashingly thank me motherfucker, I let you in by accident because I was day dreaming about my death and it's not like you gave me much of a choice anyway, you undertaking, 05 Micra wielding cunt'.

More communication can only make our roads safer.


Today's Title

6 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Oooh, an undertaking Micra. How very dare they!

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
It was the driving equivalent of 'Thank you for not smoking signs'. Even if I'm not smoking, I'm not not smoking for your thanks, fuckers.

stipes said...

gis a clue

stipes said...

how did the test go

Manuel said...

bwahahahaha....

Medbh said...

You need that "Death proof" car, Gimme.
Minus killing women with it.

 
◄Design by Pocket