Sunday, June 8, 2008

I could trace your private number

Sunday, June 8, 2008
From V and in honour of this evening's game, Stranded on Gaia presents the strangely hypnotic bouncing genitalia of Michael Ballack. Technically you don't need to watch more than 20 seconds of this clip but I'll be surprised if you can tear your eyes away.

You're welcome.

16 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Sarah said...

oooooh my!

fatmammycat said...

Bippity bobbity boo, who's the special grass beater in the back tho?

conortje said...

hehe I'm speechless

Medbh said...

Wouldn't it hurt to have your bits bobbing around like that?

Twenty Major said...

No, top athletes have great elasticity.

savannah said...

oh.my.gawd! you're right, it was strangely mesmerizing!
xoxo

gimme a minute said...

Sarah:
I have never had an Emmy winner comment before.

I'm all tongue-tied.

Fatmammycat:
I have no idea. But it wouldn't be the same without him.

Conortje:
No words required.

Medbh:
Yes, but in a good way, I'm thinking.

Twenty:
You've stretched out a couple of top athletes in your time?

Savannah:
I wouldn't lie to you. Bet you want to watch the game now.

Rosie said...

i enjoyed that.

i think i might enjoy it again later.

Manuel said...

15 seconds.......more than enough......i'd say there wasn't a bar in Belfast that didn't struggle to cover their shifts this evening......The local Poles were v excited all week about the game......not so happy now though.....

Bock the Robber said...

Hmm. Strange bouncing Ballack bollocks.

The Hangar Queen said...

Great Googly Goolies!

OK..I should have stuck with 'no comment'

problemchildbride said...

Nice form.

savannah said...

today: france over romania

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Too much information.

Manuel:
I thought they played well. If they continue like that, they've got a chance.

But they may just have been turning it on because of all the rape and slaughter.

Bock:
What's strange is the posts that bludgeon a comment out of you.

Hangar Queen:
No, no. Quality response.

Problemchildbride:
Isn't it though?

Savannah:
It's hard to see them losing really. Good to see that you're keeping up.

Sniffle&Cry said...

This instead of a jersy

savannah said...

i should have watched! 0 - 0 wtf is that about?

 
◄Design by Pocket