Thursday, June 5, 2008

I need to go to bed now

Thursday, June 5, 2008
They just put a blind guy into Big Brother. There'll be a Parkinson's suffering plushophile in next.

I can't fucking wait.

Update: Even better. It's an albino black guy.

12 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Manuel said...

not for me......

fatmammycat said...

Dear lord. I don't understand the compunction to watch bored people sitting around dong noting. I suspect it's much like having goldfish.

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
Nor I, sir, nor I.

Common Law on the other hand...

Fatmammycat:
But they don't do nothing! They pretend to be each other's partners! They do tasks! They preen!

I'm going back to bed.

fatmammycat said...

You know, I REALLY ought to clean the sodding crumbs out of this keyboard. There are missing letters everywhere. So sorry Gimmie.

Medbh said...

Plushophile? Is that another name for people who want to dress as stuffed animals when they have sex?
That strikes me as a bit sweaty.

gimme a minute said...

Fatmammycat:
You might prioritise that over under the stairs. Who ever looks under the stairs?

Medbh:
Or have sex with stuffed animals. Roots in bestiality apparently.

antimatter said...

Big Brother? I'm disappointed now.

stipes said...

if your posts, for the next 6 months, are going to be BB this, and BB that, I for one will be switching channells/chanels/channels (how the fuck do you spell chanals)

savannah said...

sugar, i think you should read hassan's blog..the two of you could do your own movie! xox

gimme a minute said...

Antimatter:
Jesus. I don't fucking watch it. Common Law does. I was in the room. Give me a fucking break.

Stipes:
Yeah and you and all.

And it's 'charnels'.

Savannah:
Ha! Funny guy.

Conan Drumm said...

As I won't be watching a frame of the thing, having never ever seen any of the series, I expect you and herself to keep me fully informed...

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
I'll have her start a blog...

 
◄Design by Pocket