Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Faveourite Expiment

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My Faveourite expiment was the marshmellow one. We had to make shaps out of cocktail sticks and marshmellows. The first shape was a cube we used eight marshmellows and twelwe cocktail sticks.Next was a triangler pyrmad. We used five marshmellows and eight cocktail sticks. Next we had to make the tallest stuctur we could. Mine didn't go very well. I liked this expirment because we got to eat the marshmellows at the end.


Guest bleugher Riker

11 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Ellie said...

I love Riker.

gimme a minute said...

Ellie:
She could do with a dictionary. Or the motivation to use the one that she already owns.

Conan Drumm said...

Yummy marshmellows, toastedelicious!!

Ellie said...

She hasn't got on board with F7 then, no?

fatmammycat said...

Riker you already spell better than me-and I'm old- and your food sounds yummy. Tell Daddy you want a pony.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
In my blinded by biology biased opinion, marshmellows is a far superior word.

Ellie:
Is this cryptic comment week? If not we should instigate one.

Fatmammycat:
I will not be badgered Paramour-like into the purchase and care of any large mammals.

Conan Drumm said...

Indeed it is... and let me tell you that when she's 14 she'll still be num num num nummying them...


*exeunt stage left making Homer Simpson drooling noises*

Medbh said...

Aw.
Too cute.
Riker, tell your Daddy that you want a puppy.

Manuel said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha brilliant ..........post of the month! And a post we can can all use in our daily lives......

camsavwin said...

I'm glad you told us it was Riker typing - I was worried about you.

Now I have to go have some hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows... For some reason I'm having a craving.

savannah said...

forget a pony, sugar...i'm sending you a euro, tell daddy to take you to euro disney because that's all it costs! love from miss savannah (which is how all children address me!)
xoxox

 
◄Design by Pocket