Saturday, August 9, 2008

Each town looks the same to me

Saturday, August 9, 2008
'It's my go.'

'It's my go.'

'It's my go.'

'It's my go.'

'It's MY go.'

'It's MY go.'

'IT'S MY GO!'

It's good to be back, back to a leaking roof and tears over whose fucking go it is in Lego Indiana Jones. Such a pity that we're off to a games consoleless French village in three days.

6 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart bleeds....

gimme a minute said...

Anonymous:
Well, don't make a mess on my nice shiny bleugh.

V said...

pity you will miss the start of WWIII, Russia have kicked off already.

gimme a minute said...

V:
I pointed this shit out months ago.

But did anyone fucking notice? No they fucking didn't.

Medbh said...

The U.S. news was too preoccupied with John Edwards' love child to cover the invasion.

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
That was not on the RTE News. And so I didn't know about it.

 
◄Design by Pocket