Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I hope that there are many, many toilets

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
We're in the airport. I have just paid three fucking euro for thirty minutes of wifi. I feel that I should have something to show for it.

I feel very much in vain.

19 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Vive le wifi, vive les vacances!

Gav said...

30 minutes? I presume you were in the airport a good 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure time.

fatmammycat said...

I hope you don't have wanky old striking folk where you are.

savannah said...

surely, you must be home by now, sugar! ;-)

Manuel said...

my thoughts are with you......feel better now?

Medbh said...

Have the poo wars commenced?

Conan Drumm said...

For God's sake Gimme, THINK-OF-THE-CHILDREN... should they not be back in school?

Dave said...

Re your post after then for which you've disabled comments: shit, man - say it ain't so. I look forward to my daily Gimme!

Whatever it is that has motivated this sudden cessation, I hope it's not something stupid like someone discovering your real identity and then finding references to themselves and getting all pissy. Because obviously it's what the fuckers deserved.

And if it's not that, I hope it isn't anything really serious. Peace to all the Minutes.

pipecock said...

quitting is for gays.

stipes said...

it sure was good while it lasted.
Bye

Buckley said...

I googled "Ali's Barber Aungier Street" to get his opening times and I found myself here.

It's a romp. I like your schtick. My blog has been in recession for quite a while now - I thought that I could pick up it up again at any time, but inexplicably, it just doesn't work like that.

Maybe consider rather than quitting, just writing some shit posts for a while and delete them later. Once you stop altogether you loose your audience as well as your mojo - and noone will read a blog on facebook. Stopping is death.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

I am sorry to hear that you wont be blogging for a while - I always loved reading the missives about the little joys/terrors. I hope you do return to the blogosphere - it will be a dry place without you!

Kim Ayres said...

Ciao.

Look me up on Facebook if you ever get there

Medbh said...

Have you changed your mind yet?
Hmm?

stipes said...

no more music refs.
dylan *****
waites ****
shakira? ffs

gimme a minute said...

stipes:
Are you trying to provoke me into a response?

Mission accomplished.

You spelled 'Waits' incorrectly. And Shakira fucking rocks.

Fucking rocks, I tell you.

stipes said...

quite now, I'm thinking

stipes said...

just watched
"jokerman"
"romeo is bleeding"
"hips don't lie"
I still say ffs?
(no resonse requred)

savannah said...

i miss you, gimme. xoxo

 
◄Design by Pocket