Friday, August 1, 2008

We're chained to the world, and we've all got to pull

Friday, August 1, 2008
So you're back are you? Back like so many humiliation and degradation seeking children of the night, so many zebra-striped vampire zombies. Back to peer through, to hammer at, the bordered-up windows of my soul, the multi-bolted doors of my misery?

I cannot take the pressure of this 272nd post.

In July, I gave up bleughing. I did not give up beer. I did not give up being a fat cunt. And as Mr. Loaf tells us, one out of three is a load of shit. It's August now, so I am, once again, a fat, beer-drinking cunt who bleughs.

Tentatively, nervously, I bleugh. Tentatively, nervously, I am.

9 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Manuel said...

good to have you back you faux fatty......

Twenty Major said...

No, you should see the cunt.

It's no wonder he's channeling Mr Loaf.

Medbh said...

Yay! Welcome back, you skinny bitch.

savannah said...

ok.

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
Thanks dude.

Twenty:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Medbh:
Skinny bitch twinkie?

Savannah:
Is it?

Conan Drumm said...

You porky punk, not just punctual, but also puntilious and punctuated. Good to have you back!

badgerdaddy said...

You aspire to my levels of porkiness.

Actually, not had a beer now for 12 days. Not that I'm counting. And amazingly, I am still a fat cunt. There's a lesson there for all of us.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
Precisely.

Badgerdaddy:
Is it that beer makes you skinny?

Prenderghast said...

Ah. There you are.

Ta for the link.

 
◄Design by Pocket