Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eddie, you're a born loser

Saturday, September 27, 2008
Paul Newman is dead.

Which is annoying, if not unexpected or horribly tragic. I will now have to rethink my celebrity fuck list. And pay for all that printing.

If Shakira pops her clogs I'm just going to have go out there and buy me a laminator.


UPDATE: I also like his pasta sauces.

6 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Medbh said...

He was a classy man.
Newman was the epitome of hotness as Brick in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."
Yum.

stipes said...

Jesus on the dashboard of my car.
brilliant

Manuel said...

certainly the most unique take on his death......mint

Conan Drumm said...

Another one for the either/or list... Paul/John... Beatles/Stones... Barrys/Lyons... Butch/Sundance. Butch it is.

Rosie said...

who's eddie?

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Eddie Felsen. I hope that clears it up for you.

 
◄Design by Pocket