Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I try to find a way to make all our little joys relate without that ever-present hate

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The King is dead. Long live the King.

And now I just need a couple of pencils, my nostrils, and a little willpower.

I have no willpower. Stupid gun control laws.

4 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Rosie said...

have some of my willpower. because if this continues i shall lose the will to blog.

Manuel said...

it is with very deep regret, for everyone else, that I have to announce that I will not be quitting any time soon.....

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
You can always Facebook. Not much fucking difference these days.

Manuel:
Always the contrarian.

Darragh said...

Erm, okay. Thanks, I guess.

(I shan't call you lovely this time.)

 
◄Design by Pocket