Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm nothing if not inconsistent

Thursday, September 25, 2008
I thought Roisín Ingle's expansive return to the Irish Times would suck me back in.

I was wrong.

I believed the re-dragging would be performed by the hilarity of Sarah Palin and her debate postponing, soon, I suspect, to be election cancelling, sugar-daddy.

Again, I erred.

On a letter from Riker's school, signed by all three 4th class teachers:

Reading:
Even in 4th Class reading is encouraged aloud and for enjoyment.

I'd fucking pull her out and home-school her myself if I could be remotely arsed.

I could not.

Rage I have.

Arsedness I have not.

6 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

stipes said...

peeks in, enters silently.
waits.....

redleeroy said...

bah, Ingle. At least she updated her 1984 photo.



Welcome home by the way !!

Medbh said...

Yay, you're back!

savannah said...

hey, sugar! good to read you again xoxo

fatmammycat said...

'Roisin Ingle goes hungry. ' I read on a newspaper over the weekend. I think we can all agree that is an utter lie.
'aloud' dear fucking christ on a pogo stick.

Conan Drumm said...

Aaaha. Yeah, we can leave our blogs alone but will they leave us alone? Not a chance.

 
◄Design by Pocket