Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Her eyes were just a counterfeit

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
You know that joke about the guy whose car breaks down outside a monastery, so he spends the night there and during the night he is awakened by this eerie 'thud, thud' noise and he's both haunted and intrigued by it and the next morning he asks the head monk guy what the noise was and the head monk guy says 'Ah, I can tell you, but first you must become a monk and do ten years training and then and only then shall the secret be revealed to you ' and the guy is sufficiently obsessed by this 'thud, thud' noise to agree to these terms and thus follows much description of said training and it all meanders along for an hour or so and then the guy finishes his ten years and there's a big build up as he goes into the now ancient abbot's office, parlour, whatever and then the joke teller says 'And do you want to know what the 'thud, thud' noise was?' and the jokee being seven or something says 'Yes!' and Jokerman goes 'Then you must become a monk and do ten years training! Hahahahaha!'

You know that joke?

Combine that with every sick 'baby with a spear through its head having difficulty negotiating a revolving door' joke you can think of, and there, right there, you have my stupid fucking life. And I'm laughing. Hear me laugh.

Hahahahahahaha!

8 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Medbh said...

You are such a ray of sunshine!

problemchildbride said...

Jesus wants you for a sunbeam.

Twenty Major said...

There was the little green man joke which was similar to that one. However, I can't find any correlation between it and my life so I'm not telling it.

V said...

I don't get it. Is it the sound of the joke teller's head bouncing on the floor after you decapitate him/her with a box?

savannah said...

dunno what the answer is, but i do know that it's time to watch "v for vendetta" and independence day since i've already cast my vote for president of the united states of america. hey, sugar, consider this: you could be here! xoxo

V said...

Bill Paxton is on the ticket in NC?

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
Amn't I though?

Sam:
Jesus can go and fuck.

Twenty:
I can totally see a correlation between that joke and your life.

You're not looking hard enough.

V:
I bet it takes ages to decapitate someone with a cardboard box.

Savannah:
When I walk the earth, and the walking, I feel, is imminent, I will make a point of dropping by.

And congratulations on your vote. You voted McCain, right? I know you were going to vote Obama, but then John put someone with tits on his ticket, so you changed your mind, right?

redleeroy said...

So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you
give me a lift?" I said "Sure. You look great ... the world's your
oyster ... go for it."

 
◄Design by Pocket