Saturday, November 15, 2008

I tread a troubled track, my odds are stacked

Saturday, November 15, 2008
My backspace button has ceased to function. And the one on the laptop isn't working either. So it's highlight, delete from here on in, in life as in rushed shopping lists and ill-advised bleugh commentary.

It's only a mercy that I make so very few mistakes.

12 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

stipes said...

you should highlight that last sentence

gimme a minute said...

Stipes:
Are you suggesting fallibility on my part?

stipes said...

never!!

Manuel said...

no back button? I'd be sooo fucked.....

Conan Drumm said...

Just checking, is reverse still working on the Fiesta?

V said...

Ho Ho!

gimme a minute said...

Stipes:
Good.

Manuel:
I'm considering posting out pencil written entries from here on in.

Conan:
Please don't refer to my car like that. You know her name.

And who needs reverse when I'm so used to driving in circles?

V:
You got another five weeks to go there, Santa.

savannah said...

i have an extra laptop, sugar. it's yours if you come to savannah and unpack the library, the archive room (don't ask) and maybe do a little painting, wallpaper stripping and furniture moving...and, are you any good at landscape design? xoxox

gimme a minute said...

Savannah:
Tempting, but I'm going to have to pass.

Stay strong, you'll get there.

Manuel said...

do it.....use crayola......you must have some floating about.....

narocroc said...

I had similar issues with my X key recently. It spelled the beginning of the end for the laptop. Not literally of course. But the laptop gave up the ghost soon after.

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
Floating about, covering every fucking surface in the house, one of those.

narocroc:
Welcome.

And thanks. That's wonderful news.

 
◄Design by Pocket