Friday, November 7, 2008

Merchants and thieves, hungry for power

Friday, November 7, 2008
I am 'A beacon of gloom to a world drowning in hope.' Oh yes, I fucking am. You should get right over there and read the whole thing. There's a lot of that 'hope' shit to wade through, but it's totally worth it for Mr. B's response to my admittedly overly verbose comment.

I do my best work, drunk and inexplicably cheerful at four in the morning.


Today's Title and Lyrics - No one does prescience like our Bob.

13 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Wait a minute Mr Blowhard (the opposite of sucker?), where's the fellow feeling? After all, he's Mr Gymmy and has two daughters...

antimatter said...

I love Bob. But I luuurrrrve Jakob.

stipes said...

couldn't watch that. but I did watch the other thing, and stayed a bit longer

Manuel said...

I love fat bob smith and wished he ruled the world.....

V said...

yeah looks like the party is over already, going ahead with the Russian missile defence and a pro Israel sec of state. Things can only get better.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
I don't even have fellow feeling for myself.

Antimatter:
Never listened to Jakob. I assumed coat-tails.

Stipes:
Couldn't watch which?

Manuel:
His day will come.

V:
He's just a black Stalin, didn't you know?

antimatter said...

That was just my little joke.

stipes said...

political world one

gimme a minute said...

antimatter:
Wow, I'm pretty slow, huh?

stipes:
Oh well. I should have known. Everyone can watch Barrack, barracking it up.

antimatter said...

No. Just not female. I mean have you seen him. Hot , hot, hot

gimme a minute said...

Antimatter:
He appears to know it too. Stunning people who are unsure of their looks are much more attractive.

You know, people like me.

Glaucus said...

Merchants and thieves. These are the Horsemen (ESFJ)

Perseus
http://soredragon.blogspot.com/

Glaucus said...

I don't understand the caduceus connection. It seems wrong. It seems an opposite.

 
◄Design by Pocket