Thursday, November 20, 2008

Say you don't need no diamond ring

Thursday, November 20, 2008
Can't talk. Playing with iPhone. Lightsabering iPhone. Cowbelling iPhone. iBowling iPhone. Glorious, glorious iPhone.

The book on how long it takes me to break it is now open.

17 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Oh you guys with your lower case ithis and your lower case ithat!
If Brecht und Weill had been at that caper we'd have iMack the iKnife, isuppose. Doesn't have the same, ahem, ring to it.

Ellie said...

oh dear lord. See you in the new year so.

fatmammycat said...

Congratulations, may your morphing into a complete Apple-whore be as painless and as swift as it was for the paramour.

savannah said...

i.am.so.jealous! xoxo

red leeroy said...

does the book include acts of god and bridge crew ?

stipes said...

keep it safe at all times. keep it with the laptop

Rosie said...

my money's on Data.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
iBelieve iAgree.

Ellie:
No, no, I can find you anytime I want. I have gps now.

Fatmammycat:
How much is a MacBook these days? Would a nice fresh 4 year old kidney cover it?

What would she be doing with two of them, like?

Savannah:
This is a very justifiably reaction.

Red Leeroy:
Riker has been iBowling already. This involves making the bowling motion with the phone. It was fucking terrifying.

stipes:
Sigh.

I'm totally going to stop sharing my idiocy with the world.

Any day now.

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Yeah, short odds on that one.

Medbh said...

Those things make technophobes like myself dizzy.

Manuel said...

my cup overfloweth with rage and indeed jealousy.....I have to wait to march......I hate O2 so much

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
This thing would convert you. Its beauty lies in its simplicity.

Manuel:
I am Jack's odd combination of sympathetic and smug.

Manuel said...

still?

Conan Drumm said...

Hmm, where be he? Is that the wailing of istarved and idirty children I hear?

Ellie said...

Surely you've broken it by now??

Conan Drumm said...

Ellie, he went and left it on the roof of the car. Didn't he?

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
I got locked in a restaurant. These things happen, apparently.

Conan:
Oh, they can feed themselves when necessary. And filth is natural.

It's time to move on from the laptop on the car roof incident.

Ellie:
I'm confident that it'll make it to the end of the week.

 
◄Design by Pocket