Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is an amendment to the earlier rule

Sunday, November 9, 2008
Context here and apologies to the ex-girlfriend who's non-spa words I publish without credit.

Two of a kind, the first of which has been on my mind, what with the whole wanting to fuck then abandon Obama thing:



And the second of which reminds that it is Christopher Walken's Duane that I really want to be when I grow up:



On these wet and windy, high speed nights as Purple Danger tickles fifth, those on-coming headlights become ever more appealing.


Update: Turns out it wasn't an ex-girlfriend that wrote that shit on the Harry card, it was Common Law. Is my face red. Am I cold now, sleeping on the couch.

10 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Radge said...

Karma's a cunt...

fatmammycat said...

Eep. Yes, in trouble and cold. Probably deservedly so.
God I love Walken, I cannot fathom why but I do.

Conan Drumm said...

Walken in Roseland, watch that man dance!

When Harry Met Sofa doesn't have quite the same ring to it...

red leeroy said...

Walken. The finest hair in hollywood. I bet he's never been cold.

gimme a minute said...

Radge:
Uh huh. Though this was more justce than karma.

Fatmammycat:
Because he's fucking deadly.

I should be a film cricket.

Conan:
I'll stick that one on the list. Many a time and oft have I watched him dance in Fatboy Slim's 'Weapon of Choice'.

I believe I shall use that as tonight's warm up track.

Red Leeroy:
This may be why I'm still trying to grow my hair long.

That and that the fact that my hair is aerials, picking up signals from the cosmos and transmitting them directly into my brain.

Medbh said...

You cry during "When Harry Met Sally"?
Ugh.
The whole thing is based on mars and venus bullshit, Gimme.

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
You see, that was the bit that Common Law wrote. Ten years ago. Now you're on the couch too.

Also, lots of offensive shit is also extremely funny.

red leeroy said...

yes, that would be the reason bald headed men are so uptight........

Twenty Major said...

That is one of the finest post updates I think I've ever seen.

gimme a minute said...

Red Leeroy:
Shhh, don't tell Radge, he'll get uptight about it.

Twenty Major:
There's another category for Cork.

I tell you, I'm sweeping those motherfuckers this year.

 
◄Design by Pocket