Monday, December 22, 2008

It's a loud voice and though it's not exactly flat, she'll need a little more than that

Monday, December 22, 2008
Data's Montessori class were acting up. The super-humanly patient Catherine unleashed a 'If you guys aren't good we won't be doing the Christmas show.' threat. This appeared to have the desired effect in that the group quietened down and Data went charging up to the boss woman, plaintively wailing:

'You can't do that Catherine! It will destroy my family!'

The show went ahead today, our family remains intact.

13 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Wherever did she get that drama-queen gene?

Medbh said...

She's a natural, Gimme.

savannah said...

impressive, sugar! i'm keeping my eye on her! does she have an agent yet? xoxo

Ellie said...

I love it!

Radge said...

If I had a penny for every time Catherine has tried to ruin Christmas...

fatmammycat said...

We actually used that line today, such was our awesome awe of it. She's terrific.

Manuel said...

what a relief......do you watch Outnumbered?

sniffle said...

Why do I empathise with Catherine? All dem Gimmines coming at me in a wave.

Yeah, she’d best have her shit together.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
I know, I know! It certainly wasn't from me, darling!

Medbh:
Can she be a natural economist instead?

Savannah:
I'll be taking that role. And 70%.

Ellie:
I'm unclear as to whether you were to be included in this destruction. Probably though.

Radge:
Yes?

Ah, a rhetorical 'If I had...'. You and your rhetoric.

Fatmammycat:
I've started using a variation of it in work.

'Spin harder or I will destroy your family.'

Manuel:
Nope. Am I a loser?

Sniffle:
I really don't know how they do it. I'm at my absolute max when there's even two four year olds in the house. Fifteen of them would have me rocking in the corner.

Conan Drumm said...

Have a wonderfully happy Christmas Darling, and best to all the luvvies chez Gimme!

fatmammycat said...

Have a great Christmas Gimmie, CL, beebees. I hope you have a lovely time.

problemchildbride said...

Have a great time, Gimme, CL, and dependents thereof.

Happy Christmas.

savannah said...

happy christmas to all y'all! xoxo

 
◄Design by Pocket