Saturday, December 27, 2008

When you see me please turn your back and walk away

Saturday, December 27, 2008


Thank fuck that's over. Over apart from the lake of leftover booze and the riotous reclamation of living space and fridge.

4 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

savannah said...

it was that grand, eh? xoxo

Manuel said...

know how you feel.......I enjoy the occasional glass of port from time to time....for some reason my family got me five bottles of port......five? for fucks sake.....that's three years worth

Conan Drumm said...

Any personal injuries, or was it all psychological?

gimme a minute said...

Savannah:
Grand in the Holden sense, yes.

Manuel:
Funny you should say that. I know a guy who just developed a whole port snob thing. You might want to look into that yourself.

Conan:
Just the usual scrapes and bruises on my soul.

 
◄Design by Pocket