Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everybody sees you, everybody looks and stares

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I got big plans for today.

We got a little time-travel telepathy gig going on here, you and me, because it's not today as I write this, it's yesterday evening. My big plans are for tomorrow and by the time you read this shit, today, I'll have a much better idea as to how all these plans are proceeding. With difficulty but success is the highest of my hopes. None of this these schemes will be easy but if nothing else they'll be a huge fucking change from the norm. Change, rest, blah de fucking blah.

You want some more details on these plans? Not going to happen, folks. Today, tomorrow, I am a tremendous tosspot of a tease.

But here's a little hint. I'm ejecting some shit and picking some other shit up. I'm setting goals and shooting for the stars. I'm being all Sergeant Scattergun, Brigadier Blunderbuss when it comes to these resolutions. Not that doings are you know, New Year's Resolutions. Fuck that. They are merely things that I have resolved to do early in January of the year of our Lord 2009. If I'm going to turn this double decker of self doubt about, in this alleyway an inch wider than the bus itself, I may as well fucking start today. Tommorrow. Yesterday.

I know now, as I edit before I post just how well it's gone so far. But I'm not going to tell you that either. I'll only jinx it.

There. I've totally gone and fucking jinxed it. Bastards.

14 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

problemchildbride said...

You are, you're a bloody teasing tosspot.

Damn me for being interested.

Ah, go on, good luck then, I spose.

Radge said...

What she said.

Sakes.

Conan Drumm said...

On top of everything else you've become a time lord, have you?

red leeroy said...

time lord of the dance

gimme a minute said...

problemchildbride:
Thank you.

Radge:
And thank you too.

Despite the shameful confession on your site.

Conan:
Become?

Red Leeroy:
Har dee har har.

Medbh said...

Control freaks raise your hand!

fatmammycat said...

You've given up smoking?

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
Ease back there, pot.

Fatmammycat:
Sshhhh!

Radge said...

Shameful, Jesuitic, elitist bastards.

Oh sorry. Wrong blog.

savannah said...

i'm with you fellas

xoxox


(or in the local parlance: whatever)

gimme a minute said...

Radge:
I'm too damaged to have this discussion in public.

Savannah:
Thank you for taking the time to express your apathy.

Gav said...

So how did the colonic irrigation go?

Rosie said...

i've not had one either. i'm competitive like that.

gimme a minute said...

Gav:
Cleansingly.

Rosie:
I don't see what's competitive about not having a colonic. But I'm probably not looking hard enough.

 
◄Design by Pocket