Saturday, January 24, 2009

I want the freedom and I want the guile

Saturday, January 24, 2009
Not as good as an actual post but somewhat better than 79 minutes of blue screened mutterings.



And while I have you, bastard youTube widescreen shite.

5 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Medbh said...

Hah!
This was on my list for our wedding song, right behind Sinead.
Mr. M said no to both.

Manuel said...

steven patrick morrissey oh i i love thee......

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
What did you end up with so? Van Halen?

Manuel:
Yeah, thought you might like that one.

Medbh said...

Snerk.
We went to see David Lee Roth in 2004. He was fab in a tight leather suit.

We picked "Wicked Game" only because I misunderstood the lyrics.

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
I can see how might have done that.

No, really.

Not really.

 
◄Design by Pocket