Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm just a crosshair

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Fuck.

My four-year-old is often extremely angry with me, and while Common Law normally takes her pearl-handled pistol to work, Data knows where the kitchen knives live.

She's totally going to stab me as I sweep.

7 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Medbh said...

Nah.
The worst she'd do is give you a surprise haircut while you're sleeping.

gimme a minute said...

Medbh:
Fuck knows I could do with one.

fatmammycat said...

Don't worry, now that your other child is posing most of your hair is going to fall out.

Conan Drumm said...

Hey, it was Jackson. Down in Oh High Oh.

But she might smother you (sfather you?) in the midnight hour. Or tear your house down. Just don't step on her limelight...

gimme a minute said...

Fatmammycat:
I intend having a history-making comb-over.

Conan:
Sfather. Ssuperb.

Manuel said...

but he was called beavers? deserves to be shot.....

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
What are you, the Narnian White Witch?

 
◄Design by Pocket