Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank god he's cracking down on steroids

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
From, I don't know, some Drudge-linked bastion of truth and fairness:

'It didn't take long for Barack Obama to make the first mistake of his presidency.

In the third sentence of his inaugural speech Tuesday, the newly sworn-in president said, "Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath."

While there have been 44 presidential administrations, there have been only 43 presidents; Grover Cleveland served two nonconsecutive terms in the late 1800s.'

Impeach the useless, lying cunt! Impeach him now!

9 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Manuel said...

he stuttered a touch too..... which was amusing... for me

Manuel said...

oh and I'm glad it was you that had the balls to say it.......hehehehee

Sniffle&Cry said...

I preferred your hot man juice posting.

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
Once again, a white judge fucks it up for black guy.

Sniffle:
That's why you've been so quiet. Not enough man juice.

I can understand that.

Conan Drumm said...

Eh, but loads of 'em had two terms, so is it 44 individuals have held the office over 44 + XX terms, or wha..?

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
You got me. I just know that he may have made a small error and should therefore be immediately removed and replaced with someone who never errs.

I'm thinking Dick Cheney.

Conan Drumm said...

Dick Cheney...*shudders*... good name for a bike though.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
And now I need a new bike, just so I can name it that.

Rosie said...

yes, i too would like to see america with a hard-hitting, fast-shooting, and supremely intelligent police detective as president.

 
◄Design by Pocket