Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Billy Whitecloud, last December, went and made a first class bomb, bombed the high school, when we found him he was dancing on his big Tom Tom

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

That is all.

20 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

emordino said...

Zuh?

B said...

Fiona Apple would be proud of that title

gimme a minute said...

Emordino:
More like 'Waaaaah!'.

B:
David Ackles would be proud of that comment.

Andrew said...

What's surprising is that you are even the tiniest bit surprised.

B said...

Nothing wrong with Ackles or Apples


...Apple*

Twenty Major said...

What's surprising is that you are even the tiniest bit surprised.

Hey, there are a lot of Leonard Cohen fans out there.

gimme a minute said...

Andrew:
There are more things in heaven, earth and this post than are dreamt of in either of our philosophies.

If only there had been a 'Most Pretentious' Category.

Twenty Major:
I count myself among them, pretentiously enough.

Manuel said...

fucking disgrace.......

Medbh said...

You was robbed, Gimme!

savannah said...

there's always next year, sugar....
xoxoxo

The Hangar Queen said...

That's some bad ju-ju right there Gimme.
Raging for you man.

Common Law said...

Absolutely. This award cannot possibly be for quality of writing.

Twenty Major said...

Absolutely. This award cannot possibly be for quality of writing.

Clearly.

gimme a minute said...

B:
Missed you there, sorry.

That's it.

Manuel:
Go win one for the Gipper now, you.

Medbh:
I think it's because I'm a black lesbian.

Gipper again.

Savannah:
There is. I ought to have stopped caring by then.

Hangar Queen:
Gipper the third.

I'll be cheering for you and Annie to take it jointly with K8. There's my cards on the table.

Common Law:
Aw, shucks.

gimme a minute said...

Twenty:
Yeah, yeah, shucks you too.

Conan Drumm said...

Time for an awards fringe.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
As it happens, I was going to get my hair cut today but circumstances did not allow.

problemchildbride said...

Fucking stunned you are not on that list, Gimme. Really. Fucking stunned.

Manuel said...

me? beat twenty? pah......and also pfft.....

gimme a minute said...

problemchildbride:
I fucking stunned nobody has yet told me to get the fuck over myself.

Manuel:
We'll see.

 
◄Design by Pocket