Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me

Saturday, February 14, 2009
I have the horrible feeling that I'm being lampooned. But I like it.

5 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

stipes said...

"a bottle in my hand and spit on my shirt"
normal Friday night, so.

Medbh said...

"It looks like mustard and jelly."
Hee.
Fabulous, Gimme.

Kim Ayres said...

Strap him to the side of the guitar and keep headbanging

problemchildbride said...

It does! It does look like mustard and jelly! They should show this in parenting classes.

gimme a minute said...

Stipes:
Heh. Very good.

Medbh:
Unfortunately poo by any other name smells as shit.

Kim Ayres:
I'm reminded of the furore over Frances Bean's inclusion in a Nirvana video.

But the noise! Wouldn't it have hurt the babies ears?!

People are idiots.

problemchildbride:
I certainly wish they had shown it to me before now. I didn't know I was supposed to be watching Oprah.

 
◄Design by Pocket