Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What you started, I didn't start it

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
By sporadic I really just meant shit.

I bet you missed your Saturday tune, you pack of leeching cunts. I was going to put up some Cure but despite Robert's efforts sometimes those homies out of Crawley just ain't big enough. There are feelings outside of adolescent self-absorption and petulance, I have recently discovered, and these are not covered, no, not even by 'Lovecats'.

Big I want, and big you're going to get. Jesus big. Jesus agreeing with my opinion that in the astronomically unlikely event of His existing, God is a bit of a cunt, big.

By way of further introduction, let it be know that this song was violently censored in the school production in which I played, once again, a non-speaking apostle.

Finally, Riker tells me she is a believer. I feel like Dick Cheney, but without the power or riches.

And so I give you Jesus and some quality shrieking:

4 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Manuel said...

I agree.....with so many things.....

Fat Bob was good on Friday night though.....

problemchildbride said...

Jesus? He was OK, I guess, but he;s only famous cos of his Dad. It's who you know that counts in the Messiahing business.

God though - nah, I never really rated Him.

Red Leeroy said...

"surely I've exceeded expectations, tried for three years".........quitter.

Conan Drumm said...

Crawley? Where they used to make Morris Minors? I've been there. There's a big bull statue on a roundabout where they used to have a car industry. Mammon, false gods, all of that.

Sorry, what were you saying?

 
◄Design by Pocket