Friday, February 13, 2009

You're the gold medal kid with the heavyweight crown

Friday, February 13, 2009
Common Law was going to guest post tonight but she had to play Diner Dash on her new early birthday iPhone.

Instead some Stranded snippets:

Riker has the shingles. Data threw herself on the ground and grazed her knee so that the doctor could look at her too. They'll both be fine.

I need more sleep. I need less spin. More food, less dope. More uprising, less downsizing. Etcetera.

I am beginning to question my commitment to one post a day.

17 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Manuel said...

stay strong old chap, stay strong......now this throwing to floor thing, i like the sound of that, i really don't want to work 12 hours on friday the 13th

Medbh said...

Happy Birthday, Common Law!

problemchildbride said...

Ah poor wee Riker. Shingles can be really sore. I hope she's not too miserable.

And yeah! Happy early birthday, Common Law!

Rosie said...

what kind of loser posts every day?

it's much better to be inconsistent and threaten to quit every now and then, just to jolt a little adulation from your readers.

Radge said...

This kind of loser posts every day too.

Fucking comment addiction.

fatmammycat said...

Happy Birthday CL! Hope you have a good one.

Conan Drumm said...

Shingles? Shingles!? Poor thing, how on earth did she contract that?




ps In a green room in 20 years time a young actor(ess) is going to opine that her older sister always got ALL the attention.

stipes said...

f*** that once a day.
Quality over quantity, always.
PS, how ya doing on the non smoking trip

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
You're my daily post guiding light man. I shall not rest until I have appeared in The Daily Mail.

Medbh:
When I said 'early' I meant like really fucking early. But I'm sure she'll take your good wishes nonetheless.

problemchilbride:
She's fine, Sam. Itchy but not too sore and she's surprisingly full of beans.

If it wasn't for the obscene rash wrapped around her midriff I'd assume she was faking.

Rosie:
Certainly seems to be working for you.

Radge:
Oh I'm past that. I can stop any time I want to. Watch me end any number of these responses with an extra comment eliciting question.

Know what I mean?

Fatmammycat:
Like I said to Medbh, long way away.

There is a Minute family birthday on Monday though. Riker The Diseased hits the double digits.

Conan:
If you get the chicken pox, and you're unlucky, it attaches itself to your nerves and remains dormant until you're run down or stressed. I don't know about you, but I blame the parents.

And yes to the Green Room. Sigh.

Stipes:
Really, you can say fuck.

No smoking going well, thank you. Don't think about it any more. Easy money.

RedLeeroy said...

I find the whole posting every weekday habit fills Saturday and Sunday with a degree of hope reserved only for those who receive stays of execution.

fatmammycat said...

Double Digits eh? May someone have mercy on you.

savannah said...

oh my, sugar...happy birthday to riker. i do hope she feels better soon! xoxox

(i use cards or youtubes when i'm at a lost for words or when i've lost my mind due to the constant humming in the fucking background here! sigh)

stipes said...

I knew I could, but I thought it a bit early for profanity.

gimme a minute said...

Red Leeroy:
I do not find that. And yet still I post.

Fatmammycat:
Yeah, well it certainly won't be Jesus or the Galveston police or absentee gym guys or Snickereses.

Sorry, I just totally used you to do a 'The Week in Gimme' there. I'm making it a regular feature.

Savannah:
Breathe, baby. Or stop them breathing. Those are your options.

Stipes:
You don't curse before midday?

I want to call you a freak but I'm afraid that it won't be taken in the spirit that it is intended.

Sassy Sundry said...

Happy Birthday to Common Law.

Manuel said...

oh that's nice.....sake

gimme a minute said...

Sassy:
I like people who refuse to the comments.

Thank you.

Manuel:
Oh, I'm only joshing. And jealous. Forgive me.

 
◄Design by Pocket