Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't I know you from the cinematographer's party?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Fuck. He knows. And I know that he knows. But I'm pretty sure that he doesn't know that I know. Which is good because if he does know that I know that he knows it's going to make for awkwardness the like of which I have not experienced since I accidentally called that now vaguely famous person a 'dog' while I was trying to chat her up. Ooh, that was awkward. But that will be nothing, nothing I tell you, to the awkwardness that will ensue if it becomes known that he knows that I know that he knows.

You know, maybe he doesn't know. Yeah, I know, he does know. I know, I know.

11 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

savannah said...

yeah, ya'll are fucked, sugar. ;) xox

emordino said...

I'm not sure anyone really knows, all things considered.

problemchildbride said...

He knows. I think people generally do.

stipes said...

Everybody knows, except him. Maybe

gimme a minute said...

For all I know Stipes, you are him. No?

stipes said...

know

Manuel said...

who knows......yeah but people always know...don't they..

what?

Red Leeroy said...

who are you to blow against the wind though?

Conan Drumm said...

Ah, so that WAS you he mentioned.

The Hangar Queen said...

Ah..I was wondering....you know.

B said...

He knows now y'know?

 
◄Design by Pocket