Friday, March 6, 2009

Got no words of sympathy

Friday, March 6, 2009
Oooh I so fat! It make me sad :-( I sad. I do crash diets! I be happy! :-) Oooh crash diets no worky because they starve my bodywody training it retain as much bodyfat as it possibly can! Now while me was briefly too kilopounds more lighty once me go back on the pies I suddenly fatter than ever! I is sad again! :-( What Gimme say? Me could get up off my's massive arse and takes a little exercise? But that sound like hard, hard work! Couldn't me just beed happy within myslef and positive and not a nasty cantankerous cunt? Me beed that! I fat and at risk for heart disease and early death and burdening of the state and passing off shitty eating habits to my's children who will mostly likely be carted around in a motorised buggy by the time they is thirteen but it okay! :-) I happy within myslef! :-) :-) :-)

7 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Sarah Gostrangely said...

Is good you is happy beeding you.

Motor-buggys is not good.

savannah said...

bad day at black rock, sugar? xoxo

Twenty Major said...

Haha. That is all.

catherine said...

I'm picturing Elmo reading that.

Sweary said...

That post makes me hungry.

Crisp?

stipes said...

As long as your happy in your slef, thats all that matters.

Conan Drumm said...

?:(


!:)


& lol

 
◄Design by Pocket