Saturday, March 21, 2009

I found my mind in a brown paper bag within

Saturday, March 21, 2009
Obama, you fucking dolt. That, as far as I'm concerned, is about all there is to it. The pack of pseudo-liberal wankers on my favourite pseudo-liberal blogs who have been attempting to defend the fuck up as 'just a little joke' and telling us that we 'need to lighten up and get a sense of humour' are exactly the same mongs (see what I did there?) who would have been having the shit fit of their lives had Bush said anything similar.

And then we have Palin, immersed in the experience of having pretty much inflicted Trisomy 21 on her own child, telling us that she's shocked by 'a degrading remark about our world's most precious and unique people'. Just fucking cunt off, you dozy bitch. How are the intellectually disabled unique? There's fucking millions of them and I'm not even counting the extra billions who are just fucking stupid as opposed to being in possesion of a somewhat limiting condition. Unique is having three fully functioning penises growing out of the side of your head. Unique is being able to hear that woman speak without getting either a raging Nazi side of the head hard on or the uncontrollable urge to rip off two of one's three face cocks so that one might jam them into one's ears to block out her insufferable whine. And precious? Fine, they're fucking precious, but they're no more precious than my children or your children or, to put a face on it for you, Evel Knievil's children.

The intellectually disabled don't need defending. They're not delicate fucking flowers. They're people, who maybe need a little more help with some things, but they're still fucking people. Taking the piss out of them is unkind, I'm sure, but I'm guessing most of them aren't that fucking bothered by Barrack's quip. They know they can kick his ass up and down the bowling alley. The people who are going to be most bothered are the people who these Alternative Olympics are really about: the organisers. There, I said it. I remember watching the opening ceremony at Croke Park and to a fucking man and a woman, the athletes looked tired, bored and miserable. Maybe they had more fun during the actual games but let there be no doubt, the people feeling the biggest glow of self-satisfaction at the end of the week were the people who so selflessly gave their time to make the lives of their alleged inferiors that much busier.

In summation: Obama, you dick. Palin, you cunt. Gimme, you massive fucking asshole.

5 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

stipes said...

I don't know what he said, so I'm not offended in the least.
I don't know what she said, and I don't give a fuck.
I don't understand what you said, except the last bit, with which I agree, kinda

Conan Drumm said...

Hey, what did I miss and why wasn't it on TV?

Medbh said...

What's really pissing me off about Obama are the reports that he paid the women who worked on his campaign fucking less than the men.

Un-fucking-real.

Another faux-feminist.

Sassy Sundry said...

Well said, Gimme. Obama's comment was stupid an inexcusable, but Jesus. There are more important things going on in the world right now.

gimme a minute said...

Stipes:
Perhaps I should stop working on the assumption that everybody is standing behind me as I internetly obsess over the minutiae of American politics.

Conan:
Jay Leno is on TV. Put him and Our Saviour into youTube and all will become clear.

Medbh:
There are also reports that he's a Muslim communist. More details or links please.

Sassy:
Yup.

Like Ireland beating Wales in some kind of weird fisting competition. What will they think of next?

 
◄Design by Pocket