Monday, March 23, 2009

I see them bloom for me and you

Monday, March 23, 2009
Louis Armstrong saw trees of green and red roses too. Also within his eye-line were clouds of white and skies of blue. He thought to himself 'What a wonderful world.'

I sit on the toilet easing out a log as I play Virtual Pool with a total stranger who may well be laying some synchronistic cable him or herself and think to myself a very similar thought.

21 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Manuel said...

virtual pool on the iphone? I do that.......oh my.....I may not do it again....you've ruined it for me....all I will see now is you hunched over squeezing and flicking at the same time.....

gimme a minute said...

Manuel:
You got the online play update that came out on Friday, right? What's your user name? I won't poo while I'm playing you, cross my chocolate starfish!





It's never going to happen, is it?

Rosie said...

charmbag.

savannah said...

on sooooo many levels.

so wrong.

yet, so you!

;) well done!

xox

Meadow said...

Since reading this earlier, I've been humming, 'I see them poo, for me and you.'

Sigh...

Conan Drumm said...

So, always a clean pocket or sometimes an 'in-off'? And do you occasionally 'chalk the cue' while you're mid-game?

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Amn't I though?

Savannah:
It fills me with joy that you would pick this post out as one that defines me.

Meadow:
Yeah, I was going to try something like that but it fell down early on. I'm glad that the idea still managed to enter your subconscious.

Conan:
You know, this is a post about the wonders of technology. I fail to see why everyone is focusing on the subtle scatological subtext.

By which I mean, I can't compete with that shit. Shit! Ha!

problemchildbride said...

Better to lay cable than thumbtacks. That's what's waiting for us all in old age, you know. Constipation and thumb-tack poo. Don't take your agile, young colon for granted, Virtual Pool Boy.

Manuel said...

no, no I did not........back laters.......

Manuel said...

manuel......my name is manuel...anytime, any room, any number (1s or 2s)

Red Leeroy said...

Is there any gaming while pissing?

Manuel said...

@ red, have you seen united at the moment? we seem to be pissing all over the place.....

gimme a minute said...

Sam:
I'll be sure to savour every moment.

Manuel:
Tuesdays are bad, see above. But I'll be gchatting you tomorrow.

Red Leeroy:
You can watch the other person have their go as you pee.

You wanted a straight answer, right?

Red Leeroy said...

not really to be honest. That was fine.

gimme a minute said...

Red:
Phew.

Twenty Major said...


I sit on the toilet easing out a log as I play Virtual Pool with a total stranger who may well be laying some synchronistic cable him or herself and think to myself a very similar thought.


Poetic.

Twenty Major said...

My problem is that my bathroom appears to be lead lined, I get no Wifi signal at all, so pool ploppage is out.

gimme a minute said...

Twenty:
No Wifi in the jacks is like no Wifi at all. You think it might be your arse stench blocking the signal?

Rosie said...

it was bad enough imagining Gimme, Manuel and Twenty sitting on their respective toilets without conjuring up the smell, too.

Twenty Major said...

No Wifi in the jacks is like no Wifi at all. You think it might be your arse stench blocking the signal?

On reflection it might be the shit smeared walls.

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
This is the post that keeps on giving.

Twenty:
You know, you're not supposed to do that unless you're being oppressed by the violence inherent in the system.

 
◄Design by Pocket