Monday, March 30, 2009

Just victims of the in-house drive-by

Monday, March 30, 2009
You know when you’re playing GTA, not IV, but San Andreas, and you're just cruising around, looking for people to interesingly kill and suddenly there’s only like two kinds of cars on the road and a limited selection of pedestrians to run over and it grates just a little because everything else about the game is so fucking fantastic? You know when that happens? I thought so.

This been happening to me in 'real' life. Every second car on the road in the last few days has been a BMW. I've been boxed in, cut off and on Jesus Killer, almost mowed down. All by these Beemers, driven to a man and woman, by cunts. Terrible, terrible cunts.

And yet still I am not allowed to run them off the road and then shoot them in the face.

12 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Twenty Major said...

One of life's great irritations, that...

Red Leeroy said...

I miss San Andreas so much. So much it actually hurts me just ever so slightly. I need IV.

Twenty Major said...

Maybe you need this instead...

gimme a minute said...

Red Leeroy:
I like Niko, we get on fine, but he's no Carl.

Sorry Niko. Love you Carl!

Twenty
Maybe.

I would quite like to 'consume and become' Ryan Tubridy. And then fuck myself off a building.

Anonymous said...

You could always reduce your exposure to BMWs by moving to a less affluent suburb. Furthermore, if you choose your new location wisely it could be one in which the Gardai have a high level of tolerance for gun crime thus enabling you to shoot motorists in the face with reckless abandon.
Gav (in Blanch)

gimme a minute said...

Gav:
You got all the answers there, bub.

But I like our cul de sac corner. You can shout at everyone at the same time.

V said...

I think you could be a single issue candidate for New Labour in the upcoming general election with that one. We could get some nice flyers of you holding an Ak with something like, "Stressful times means Everyone must pay"

gimme a minute said...

V:
My canvassing heart is pledged to another. And I'm not sure that she's all that Palin about her guns.

V said...

..sticking with the Greens then eh? in spite of all, like a confused stalking ex.

gimme a minute said...

V:
Ex-Green, but only locally. My arse is still for sale in the Euros and soon to be breadline inspired General.

Pyjamas Cat said...

Cycle on the path. Wake up a few pedestrians.

gimme a minute said...

Pyjamas:
Wind before steam is all I'm saying.

I like my cryptic.

 
◄Design by Pocket