Monday, March 23, 2009

Some shit that got ripped from my brain by a mysterious internet device and written up by others before I got a chance to whinge on about it myself

Monday, March 23, 2009
This.
Seriously, the next door Fatherland Lady neighbour said as much without a hint of fucking irony. I'm super glad that Ireland's victory is making her feel better about having to wait an extra six months to buy a new car with our cash. And there's nothing like a Welsh outhalf throwing a game to take the edge off of only three sun holidays this year.

And to some extent, that.
It is very weird that no one battles herpes.

And totally fucking this.
I just do not understand how the fuck anyone in their right mind can disagree with even one word of this most spectacular of offerings. It would be like disagreeing with me. Unthinkable.

12 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Ellie said...

As a witness to Sunday's celebrations, i can verify that Bernard Dunne was invited.

Manuel said...

I believe the Major was called an ultra cunt in comments......I would love to be called an ultra cunt.....sake.....

Manuel said...

oh and rugby? total wankers game

Rosie said...

i've rewritten about eleventeen comments here. it's hard to articulate bored dismay before lunch. David Mitchell said it best.

it just goes to show, you can't be too careful.

gimme a minute said...

Ellie:
It just goes to show, you can't be too careful.

Manuel:
And I was called 'something of a Barry Brunt' which is somehow much less complimentary.

And yes, yes it is. But don't tell Bock.

Rosie:
Maybe you should have waited until after lunch.

sassysundry said...

You could sue them for plagiarism.

Rosie said...

miaow.

i was mostly having difficulty spelling obstreperous.

gimme a minute said...

Sassy:
You'll represent me? No win, no fee okay?

Rosie:
I'm dying to know who's obstreperous. David Mitchell?

Rosie said...

i've left it two days too late to come back with some witty retort.

sigh.

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
And that was it? After two days?

Rosie said...

uh huh. i had things to be doing.

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Like wittily commenting on other blogs?

 
◄Design by Pocket