Thursday, March 12, 2009

Teacher's gonna show you how to get an 'A'

Thursday, March 12, 2009
Been meaning to share these for a while. Yeah, yeah I know it's all very 'Scoffs, scores and scarpers' but I need you folks to know what it is that I face dailyly on the front line of the fitness industry.




18 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Twenty Major said...

heh

'Excellene' sounds like some kind of low-fat window cleaning spreadable not even close to being butter substance.

common Law said...

Pah, ha, ha and indeed ha!

inkwit said...

Is "loose bodyfat" the most unappealing phrase ever?

"Michael, what's that tumbling out of your anus?"

"That's just loose body-fat, dear. I'll scrape it up after the News."

What I want to know is why they're selling it in jars.

Venus Doom said...

I've got a lot of loose body fat.
I certainly don't want any more thanks!

V said...

That looks like your handwriting..I blame text massaging.

gimme a minute said...

Welcome new commenters. Me, I'm all tight body fat. In fact, my vodka belly is tighter than any number of misogynistic, anti-religious desert stereotypes.

V, text massaging sounds a little uncomfortable for all concerned.

Conan Drumm said...

I love "free", it's like another word for nothing left to loose.

Medbh said...

How can you as a grammar scold not correct it?

There's one that I walk by everyday that kills me. It says in crude black paint on the side of a building: "the mail goe's next door."
Swear!

savannah said...

sigh

Common law said...

Conan - very, very funny comment!

gimme a minute said...

He's too fucking clever, that one.

grimsaburger said...

I wonder if spelling c-words with a k is only an American, and particularly southern American phenomenon? Like "Kountry Kitchen" for a greasy spoon-type diner. Or rather more inexplicably, "Klassy Kuts" for a salon, neither of which started out as a c-word, but people seem to recognize as a valid choice for a business name.

Sarah Gostrangely said...

I have loose bodyfat.

I call them jiggly bits.

Meadow said...

Oh, Gimme. I empathise. Without the 'z'.

Red Leeroy said...

there are Z's everywhere !!

Sassy Sundry said...

I now have "ABC" going through my head.

Christine said...

Reminds me of an HBO documentary I caught parts of today about the Right Wing McCain supporters perspective towards the end of the US presidential campaign.

One guy had written on the back of his tee shirt " If Obama wins so do the teririst." I almost felt embarrassed for him.

Pyjamas Cat said...

"free"

what's the catch chum....p?

and may I lead you to this gem.

http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/

 
◄Design by Pocket