Wednesday, March 25, 2009

They laugh 'cause they know they're untouchable

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Stolen from the unfortunately monikered 7 of 9 on Creative Ireland.

12 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Rosie said...

have you emailed RTÉ?

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Yes. Have you?

Rosie said...

nope. too busy wanking on about myself on my blog.

gimme a minute said...

Rosie:
Are you plugging your blog in my comments?

You are, aren't you?

savannah said...

wow, i'm gonna have to go and check out rosie! xoxo

Manuel said...

oh my.....but about right

gimme a minute said...

Savannah:
You should do, she's magnificent.

Manuel:
I shouldn't even have acknowledged it. It's all just more distraction tactics from those fucking our lives up cunts.

eejit meeja said...

I am torn between laughing at FF's reaction to this storm in a tea-cup and crying at all the "Govt are turning this into a China-like totalitarian state" bollocks on the blogs.

I must have missed the meeting where it was decided that we all must get incredibly worked up over everything.

Which is why I like your take on things, in the midst of global economic meltdown, you merely ask the age old question "How will this affect me?"

Wise, sane approach methinks

Plus...

We still have youtube...

Take that, chinese people!

Rosie the Magnificent said...

I must have missed the meeting where it was decided that we all must get incredibly worked up over everything.

very good, Eejit. you'll find the minutes here.

eejit meeja said...

Ahh, thanks Rosie, I'm a fecker for missin' meetings.

I shall now don my Cape Of Infinite Hubris and seek out my Shiny Clogs Of Righteous Indignation, and then I shall stand beside Mulley and bask in the glow of his in no way insincere or band-waggoning anger

Rosie, now bored said...

don't forget your i-phone. if you're not tweeting it, it didn't happen.

gimme a minute said...

Eejit:
I reckon there's a direct correlation between not having youTube and imminent new world superpowerness.

We should ban it here and thus build a nuclear arsenal. Or something.

Rosie:
Are you writing from a Smashing Pumpkins gig?

 
◄Design by Pocket