Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cock not Koch

Saturday, May 2, 2009
I am a disgusting person. I am constantly and brazenly unfaithful to my wife. She knows to expect a beating if she complains. I ignore my stupid, fat, whining kids. I'd drown them in the tub if I thought I could get away with it. I have stolen from charities and once kicked an ageing dog to death. Fuck it, I'm a practising paedophile. Why not? I practise all the time.

But it's all okay because I can write about it on an anonymous blog and thus, inexplicably, feel good about myself.

13 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Meadow said...

Isn't the internet wonderful?

V said...

http://www.shomera.ie/

Manuel said...

did I miss something? [runs off to search usual suspects]

Manuel said...

and that link was no use at all...

gimme a minute said...

You know how i hate to be explicit, Manuel. Here. I originally submited my post to these 'others', but they didn't publish it. Can you bewieve it?

Rosie said...

"they" didn't publish it? i'm shocked.

send it in to culch.ie instead. they're really zeitgeisty.

Rosie said...

also, your link doesn't work.

gimme a minute said...

Stupid fucking safari.

Link

Red Leeroy said...

in need of some heckler and 'cock' ?

savannah said...

wow, that was like reading confidential magazine! blogging is the new confessional, i guess. xoxox

Manuel said...

quality......my life isn't the fucking ball achey mess I thought it was....I am actually remarkably well hinged and together......in comparison to some.....which is nice

White Rabbit said...

... Erm ... I'm confused actually

B said...

Quick bit of googling makes me guess it's this?F*cking hell.

 
◄Design by Pocket