Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cruel winter chilled the bud

Sunday, August 23, 2009
I recently composed what has been described as 'the gayest text message ever sent by anyone, ever.' Observe:

"I'm curling up with Twilight and a big bowl of ice cream. That Edward, he's so mysterious!"

I cannot agree with the assessment. I reckon I've had a lot gayer.

7 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Sarah Gostrangely said...

really? that was pretty bad. but mystery rocks, so can see your point.

ye big girl.

Manuel said...

on a gay scale of 1 to fabulous that was pretty fabulous....go you...

Twenty Major said...

That text message was 100% Cary Grant.

Conan Drumm said...

Gay, and fat.

Twenty Major said...

Boy George?

fatmammycat said...

Weatherman?

gimme a minute said...

I know which way the wind blows.

 
◄Design by Pocket