Sunday, October 18, 2009

I never thought that I would find myself in bed amongst the stones

Sunday, October 18, 2009
I've had a little work done. Kept the hair though.

11 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

Fits like an alter ego glove.

Fat Sparrow said...

Gah! Rick Springfield!

Twenty Major said...

Who? What? Why?

fatmammycat said...

Spike?

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
Doesn't it though? Common Law thought it was me, making a funny face.

Fat Sparrow:
I don't know who that is, but he looks kind of scary.

I had a Rick Astley beige trench coat when I was 14. I just felt that you needed to know that.

Twenty:
That's Rob Pattinson, Twenty. Star of such films as "Twilight" and its upcoming sequel "New Moon".

I'm unable to answer your subsequent questions.

Fatmammycat:
Ha! Different vampire.

Conan Drumm said...

You're not far off an Edvard Munch reference either, just blacken the mouth into a big O and you'll be the image of The Scream.

Fat Sparrow said...

What? You managed to escape the early-80's phenomenon that was Rick Springfield? "Jessie's Girl," appearances on "General Hospital," all of that? You jammy bastard.

And did you just verbally Rick Roll me?

Fat Sparrow said...

The Spouse Sparrow wants to know if there are special eye holes in the mask so that you can cry a lot, and does it sparkle?

fatmammycat said...

Heh, it's whatshisface from New-Moon
Robert Psomethingorotherson. The kids have you beat!

fatmammycat said...

Flah-hups, NOW I see your message to Twenny Majah. Cripes, a day late and a dollar short again.

gimme a minute said...

Conan:
I don't need a ask for that.

Fat Sparrow:
Spouse Sparrow needs to step away from the Twilight books. And yes to all.

Fatmammycat:
The kids do have me beat. But I expect my biggest ever Hallowe'en haul with that costume.

 
◄Design by Pocket