Tuesday, January 4, 2011

But suddenly a scream smashes through my dream

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Day Three

Stop winding her up.

I'm not!

Yes, you are.

I'm not!

It's not like it's much of a challenge at the moment.

Yeah well, she winds me up.

You've have to be the bigger woman.

Uh huh.

And how does she wind you up?

She called me an idiot.

When?

Today.

She called you an idiot?

Actually she called me an idiom.

Really?

Yup. I'm pretty sure she meant idiot though.

Chances are.

It's your fault.

How is it my fault?

When you're driving, you call people idiots.

It's better than calling them cocksucking motherfuckers.

You know, you shouldn't say that to me, even in pretend blogland.

That's true. I take it back.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Anyway, I won't do it anymore. I promise. No more idiot shrieking. From now on I will refer to the road morons as idioms.

Okay.

Okay. Stop winding your sister up.

Okay.

Okay.

3 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Conan Drumm said...

A car with idiomatic transmission, I like it.

Gimme said...

Purple's got it all.

Unless you include a surfeit of cupholders in 'all'. Which I don't.

camsavwin said...

Three days ago, on the way home from school, I referred to the car in front of me as a 'futher mucker'. This was the same day that my husband called me a 'zitch'. My boys have been calling each other 'futher muckers' nonstop, with the excuse that: "anything Mom says, we can say." I now have decided to call their father an idiom.

 
◄Design by Pocket