Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lena gets her son ready for school

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Day One.

Of 39. I thought it was 41. So I had this whole 'Kneeling over his body in the vestibule'' bit ready to go. But it's not 41. It's 39. I could do a whole 'Steps' scat, I have always fancied Huh, but I think it might even be 38, depending on how you count it, and so, much as I'd like to get all Max Cohen on your asses, I probably should just let the whole Numerology crap drop.

And so Day One begins and ends with the most pretentiously cultural reference laden opening paragraph of my illustrious pretentious cultural reference laden blogging career.

Tomorrow, you'll be unsurprised to hear, is Day Two.

2 Johns and Janes for the comment whore:

Rosie said...

isn't tomorrow day 1?

Gimme said...

That really depends on one's definition of a day.

 
◄Design by Pocket